Total Pageviews

Monday 6 November 2017

WALT: Structure Our Writing

                                                                           WALT:
                                                                 Structure Our Writing


I used a topic sentence for each paragraph and used the 3 e's per paragraph also which stands for explain example and elaborate it took us a while to figure out the 3 e's and where they go.

It was hard to figure out the perfect place for my e's
It was easy to structure my plan

Thanks, Please leave me a positive/thoughtful comment to help me progress in my learning



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Matrix,

    Thank you for a well thought out blog post, your elaboration was really good and I feel like I know a bit more about you because of it. Remember your full stop's for next time— this helps to guide your readers so that they don't get stuck and can better understand what you're trying to get across.

    Ka pai kare!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.