Total Pageviews

Friday 1 September 2017

WALT: Use facts to support our ideas

WALT: Use facts to support our ideas

I used ideas from the internet


1st I researched on google some facts to help the world 
The DLO I used was google docs
I learned how to use facts to support my writing
The easy part was writing the facts into my story but it was hard to group in my ideas.


I learned how to structure my writing into paragraphs


Thanks for reading my story please leave me a thoughtful comment!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matrix,
    I felt persuaded by your writing because I was so worried about the problem when you introduced that, then as you described the solutions I thought, yeah, I could do that! The structure of your writing really helped with this. Well done.
    Next time perhaps you could try and find a few more statistics (facts with numbers) to help support your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.