Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 July 2017

T2 Story Writing

I used my writing plan to figure out what I was going to write about. After that I started to write my story on google docs



I learned that it's easier to plan using key words before writing.
It was hard to figure out key words that would fit into my story
It was easy to come up with the characters and storyline.

I used google docs to write my story and plan my writing




Please leave me a positive or thoughtful comment to help me move forward in my learning

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matrix,
    I was can see that you have have a beginning middle and end, great! It would be great if you could try and use the same person the whole way through though. (You sae I, then him, then back to I again). It's a bit confusing for the reader. It was easy for me to read your blog post because you told me what was going to be in it first. Well Done Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Well Done Matrix!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.