Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 March 2017

May the FORCE be with you!

WALT: We are learning about forces.
We watched videos and also made Paper Airplanes we also wrote about Forces!



The writing was pretty hard for me it took me almost a week to finish but I ended up finishing it and the easiest part for me was to make and fly paper airplanes it was pretty fun. Next time I am going to add more sentences and examples in my work!

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful helpful comment to help me move forward with my learning.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Matrix
    Thank you for your post. I like your picture of a scale to support your explanation of what balance is. It helped me understand what you wrote better. (I always like pictures ). Did you try balancing your pencil on your finger? Was it easy or hard?
    Kind Regards
    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was easy to balance the pens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi matrix its Blake/Jeff from your class you did really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Ashton you did really good. I like fly paper airplanes too. You could more sentences and examples .

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.